Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Update

Ok, all I can say is thank heavens for scrubs, I've gone through at least six different sizes of clothes so far and I would have had to spend a fortune on work clothes if weren't for such awesome scrubs!! (sorry about the self photos, I'm bored)
So go ahead and try to tell me that isn't one of the most bizarre shaped bellies ever. Her butt sticks straight out in the front, the good news is...head is down and all is well. She has the hiccups at this very moment. :)
Yay, my first birthday present, Thanks!!! You know who you are and it is absolutely delicious! I couldn't wait and I think I'll eat the rest right now, so this picture is to prove to Clayton that it did actually exist at one point in time.

7 comments:

Lyndee said...

Hey I was just gonna tell you that you needed to post a new pic of your belly! :) I think you look cute! and i'm sure clayton know you exist. :)

Lyndee said...

ok, i'm retarded! I read it right this time! the cake! :)

The Geists said...

HOW fUN!!! You look great!!!!
It's a good idea, a picture of the cake that it did exist. After I had Tony, I ate all the dessert, and when Mike came home, he would try to get some, but he could never find it. Huh, I wonder why!!! hehe

Aubrey said...

You look cute - can you breathe? Samuel had his butt and feet sticking up in my chest and there towards the end I couldn't breathe. And that cake looks good - I hope you enjoy every bite of it.

Pat & Donna said...

Woman you look fabulous!

jordan said...

your belly is perky. that's what it is. I bet baby Clark will be perky!

sharon said...

aubrey was that way. When Samuel was born the doctor said she was all baby. That looks like what you are. ALL BABY! 33 days and counting. whoooo hoooo!!!