Friday, January 14, 2011

Visiting my family for Christmas

We took one night to go to dinner with our friends from out here. (They also are from Salt Lake). Why on earth would they sell this at a grocery store? I'm completely baffled
We forgot our coats and any thing resembling snow clothes so we borrowed this coat for Anna from my sister. It was hilarious. Here she is faking asleep

Early present exchange
No, it's not Halloween, this is what he wanted for Christmas. He looked so amazing in it too, I actually thought it was the real Ironman right there in the room with us.
We took our loot from Ellen and played the kinect Dance Central. Go Mom!
Then everyone joined in
I think I look a little constipated or something. Oh well, the picture didn't capture the amazing fun we were having, maybe next time.
So much fun. Until next time....

3 comments:

Lyndee said...

haha! she looks great in that coat! :) and is Clayton gonna kill you for posting that? :)

Angie Roberts and Rob Haddock said...

I love the coat- PIMP! She is a doll!

Aubrey said...

So much fun. We also watch White Christmas every year. Carlin is warming up to it since it's my favorite movie. I like your LA white Christmas.