Friday, September 28, 2007

Flowers

This is mostly just for Lyndee. But flowers were delivered to my apartment today and I was so excited. They are from the gym I workout at. How nice is that? And roses too. They smell awesome.
These are the flowers I am working on keeping alive. Mom helped me pick them out and start planting them. I am picking up planting for my spare time. Lets hope they are not too high maintenance. But I love them.
Here is my strawberry plant that Clayton thinks looks like an alien child. And the plant behind it, I brought back from the dead. It is getting rather large and I love it as well. (There are 6 strawberry plants and That is cilantro in the top of the strawberry pot.) I guess we'll see how everything turns out.

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

Awesome! That was really nice of your gym! and good luck with the strawberries! (and all the others too!) :)

Lyndee said...

Do you know it is the 21 of october and you don't have any posts for the whole month yet? What is the deal? Just kidding! but you do have to post disneyland pictures for whitney sometime!