Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Go Dodgers!!!

Michael and Mikey came to the L.A. area and we were all able to get together at a Dodgers game. Fun, but also one of the most boring games I've ever been to. Not one point for the Dodgers, that's alright, we won't write them off yet. Mary,Scott, and Travis came too but we didn't get any pictures, sorry Mary.
Also, sorry for the cell phone pictures, we tend to forget our camera lately. We'll have to pay attention to that.
Aren't we cute?


Here's Mike and Mikey



The view of the field. We were clear at the top.

And if you look close, there are letters out there on the hill that say "Think Blue" kinda like the hollywood letters.

3 comments:

Hizzeather said...

Those are cell phone pix? They are pretty dang awesome for a cell..what kind is it? :)

I miss my Clark fam! I am the missing child you know...I fit in right between the gap between Alissa & Mike! :D

Lyndee said...

I think baseball is boring to watch but maybe that's just me! :) lets go see a football game! that's exciting!

Lyndee said...

oh- and clayton, when you guys are here next you are officially invited to a tea party! you will love it! :)