Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Ok, so I know it's not really my birthday yet, but we really just wanted to go for a bike ride and we knew that's what we were getting for my birthday so we just moved it up a few weeks. And can I just say FUN? Holy crap, I forgot how much fun it is when the brakes work, and the gears too. Anyone want to go with us? Just give us a call, we'll go anytime.
So we found this trail that ran along the river and were having a great time til we reached the stairs and realized it was for people on foot only and horses. Then a guy passed us who told us they actually ticket you for biking, weird, but we had fun anyway and the view was awesome.


2 comments:

Lyndee said...

Yeah for the new bike!! and happy birthday early!!!

Anonymous said...

FUN!!! Where did you end up getting them?
Mom
Wish I were there to play with you!