Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Clayton!!!

Yay, Clayton is 25. Look how hot he is. What a lucky girl I am. And I do have to admit, I did pull off a pretty good surprise, the first secret I've ever kept since we've been married. Two of his presents were totally unexpected. I've been holding on them at work for more than two months and I never blew the surprise. He was very happy. Then we went to dinner with his parents and Mary and Scott. Thanks for a fun night guys, and Happy Birthday Clayton!

4 comments:

Lyndee said...

good job on keeping the secret! HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY Clayton! I'm sorry your phone is dumb and you didn't get our wonderful message! :)

Emily Christensen said...

Happy Birthday Clayton!

Aubrey said...

Happy Birthday to Clayton. He's only 25? Wow - Carlin is 26. For some reason I thought Clayton was at least the same age as Carlin. I'm trying to be sneaky and get a graduation present for Carlin... it's proving to be quite difficult.

Rachelle Carling said...

Happy, happy birthday Clayton! What a fun day to celebrate. I hope it was the best ever. I wish you a smooth year with class and tons of fun with Hailey... since she is the bomb-diggity!