Sunday, October 26, 2008

San Onofre Camping Trip

I love camping!!!! (Yes I did sleep on an air mattress, I'm a wimp I know, but I slept so good!)






Here's the morning surf trip bright and early.
And then the afternoon, we all went, the water was freezing, so only the guys went in with their wetsuits on.

We're bringin sexy back.



And off they go, good luck guys! The girls just took a very needed rest on shore.

And Brandon, he had too long of a week, he slept during the whole second surfing trip.

3 comments:

Lyndee said...

Fun! I wish it were warmer here. I don't think I am ready for winter yet! :)

Anonymous said...

What fun!!! I'm glad you got a break from Prop 8!!! :)
Love ya! Mom

The Geists said...

I can't imagine going camping now!!! I'm all about being comfortable when camping. We take a futon mattress when we go, talk about whimpy.