Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Sister is in town!

While Clayton was traveling the world my sister came to keep me company and we had so much fun. She brought her youngest who is two months younger than Anna and they liked to stare at each other a lot.
We went to use a gift card I had and found our dresses. I believe they were Prom dresses but they cost as much as my wedding dress.

Then after our shopping we needed a rest. Nothing like Baby Einstein to put you to sleep

The little terrorists
We headed to the Arboretum for free day with Mary too but I didn't get any pictures of Mary :( (Since all these pictures I stole from my sister's camera. Mary, I'm waiting for you to post your pictures so I can steal them too.)
The Catawampus
It was raining the whole time so we tried to put both these little kids in the stroller together. They didn't love it.
Then we came home and rested.
The next day we headed to the beach
Well, my daily sequence may be out of order but one of the days we loaded up the kids in the bike trailer and went for about a seven mile bike ride. They did great!
Then the last day, Lyndee was flying out of Long Beach so we headed down to Newport and Balboa Island.


Can't wait to do it all again! So much fun! Thanks for coming Lyndee!