Monday, October 25, 2010

Visiting

I went home to Utah for a visit a couple weeks ago and had a great time. Of course I took Anna with me and Clayton worked on lots of stuff for school. Anna got to hang out with her cousins and I got to hang out with my fam. So much fun!!!
...only the coolest girls ev...er!
SUPERCHEESE

P90X My brothers thought they were made of steel...
... so I had to step in and show them what real steel is haha

Celebrating Liam's birthday a little late
Happy Birthday kiddo


These two were fascinated with each other

Oh the dreaded haircut for school pictures
And just in case you think there was no crazy fun...you haven't seen the dance moves yet.
So much fun everyone!!!! Thanks for being the greatest!

5 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

um im glad im not the only dirty mom with MILK everywhere... my carpet is gross!! and why were you in ut and didnt come see us... you better have been in so ut missy!!!

Lyndee said...

awesome pics!!! that is a great one of the haircut!! :) but who is that crazy looking red haired girl?

Aubrey said...

Fun times - you girls look great! Did Lyndee color her hair?

Sue said...

Great Pics! I love the one of teh cousins! You did awesome! It was so great to have you here. I miss you!!!

Lyndee said...

I think I will steal some of those pictures for my blog :)