Friday, October 8, 2010

Visitors

Dinner at BJ's and we of course had to sample one of each flavor of pizookie
Sorry girls, this is definitely not the best picture, so send me a better one and I'll replace it. :)

Quicksand what? yes, I took one step and ended up buried in sand and sinking. Scared me to death but don't worry I made it out thanks to the lava rocks. I felt like I was in the princess bride
It was raining earlier that morning so all the anemones were covered in small shells. They looked really cool.

Anna was hungry
My mom looking for starfish
Anna has now eaten

Grandma Hillock finding loads of seashells for me
Aunt Cindy
When we got back to their room my Mom and I went for a bike ride on the beach. It was my Mom's first time on a beach cruiser and she loved it! My Grandma watched Anna for me.




We went to this restaurant that was in an old train depot, or so we thought. It is actually still functioning with real trains that come through and scare the living daylights out of you. Ha, just kidding, I thought it was really cool and Anna liked to watch it run the length of the whole building through the windows, you can't see it in this picture but it was fun. And the food was fantastic

8 comments:

sharon said...

looks like you had a lot of fun! Hello to everyone! Save a starfish for me!

Lyndee said...

so fun!! I want a beach cruiser!! :) and I want to visit!! :)

Megan and Mike said...

you guys are always doing fun adventurous things... i need to be funner!!! and quick sand no thankyou... your brave!!

Jarek said...

Love it!!

Cassandra said...

OH, Pizookie Trio you are my favorite. And an added bonus is that the three kinds of pizookies are better for you than one pizookie to share! Win-win. Will you be our pizookie-date friends? Because we crave those all. the. time.

Aubrey said...

Oh what fun, we have a BJ's here and it is one of our favorite places to treat ourselves. Oh, that train depot place sounds like a place Samuel would LOVE - he's into trains right now.

Sue said...

Riding those beach cruisers was SOOoooo fun! Thanks for taking me! And when that train went by, only two feet from the window, and the whole building shook!!!...HOLY TRAIN WHISTLE! My heart took a little while to calm down, but Anna didn't mind at all!! Funny!

Sue said...

I wish we could have gotten a picture of you in the quicksand, clear to the top of your legs and sinking! That would have been awesome! But I was so worried about you...Ah well, missed a great photog moment. :)