Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Go Trojans!!!!

I think she was excited


We're so happy to have John-Stephen in town
The Blimp
Nap time, oh wait, for mother or child? Hmmm... What can I say? we were ahead by at least 30 points
Best Buddies

Ooo whoo oo whoo
Clayton's Mom had to work and we missed her. But we had lots of fun with his Dad.
Oh the boys
Group shot after the crowd cleared out
On our trek through campus to get to the game, we stopped in the dental school to see where Clayton spends all his time
So much fun!!!!!

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

that is awesome that you all have shirts!! I love anna's :)

Aubrey said...

So much fun, I love football. If you ever come out and visit you must do it during fall so we can go to a football game. We are crazy about our football out here (or so I've been told...).