Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lombardi's Pumpkin Patch

Oh it's corn corn corn...
Scarecrow Alley was really cute and there were some really cute scarecrows. My favorites were Michael Jackson and Mr. Potato Head. But I won't post all the pictures I took of them.
Here's Grandpa teaching Tyler how animals poop. Haha. Just kidding


This is the grand prize winner of a scarecrow. Not my favorite
Llamas!!!
Travis got to pet all the sheep and goats. He was loving them, and loving to chase them a little bit
Kisses!



Just chillin
We all took a wagon ride through the sunflowers and corn fields.
Here is Mary and the mangey dog that was part of the ride? We're not really "dog people" if you can't tell by the look on her face. I'm sure he was a nice dog, he mostly slept, but anyway...he was getting a little too much "all up in da grill."

This is the back of our tour guide and he was really nice and friendly. He had this whip for the horses and apparently the whip thought I was a horse as well.


2 comments:

Lyndee said...

that looks like an awesome place!! i love pumpkin patches :)

Erin said...

Okay, this is a little weird...but I went to SUU from 2002 to 2003, and I was in the same building as Clayton and Steve. This is Erin. I roomed with Angie. I don't know if you will remember me or not, but I saw your blog on Angie's and it was really fun to see your cute kids and see how you are doing. Are you guys living in California???