Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Someone, or something I guess, came to visit us in the night.



Yay for the leprechauns
The Irish Princess
The crazy Irish family

I tried to get individual family photos for everyone but I kept getting distracted, so sorry that I missed most of you.

Our Irish games are never very official but that ball symbolizes a boulder and the laundry basket, the target. "Heave Ho"
I don't think he let go of these bottles all night long



Rootbeer chugging contest
The Champion
Heave Ho John
The leprechauns always seem to find their way to our guests' shoes too

Rootbeer Keg. Woo woo! Finish it off for us Clayton
Every party needs to be finished off with a little dancing
Thanks for coming everyone

2 comments:

The Hyde Life said...

SO FESTIVE! You are always doing so many fun things! :)

Cassandra said...

That was so much fun! Remember that I EXPECT to be invited to this every year. Can't get enough of that CB&C! :)