Saturday, December 1, 2007

L.A. Auto Show

(above) Who knows what this little thing is supposed to be. :)
Now this is my dream car. This was the best looking one in my opinion. (below)

So since we are here in L.A., we are taking advantage of all the cheap events that we hear about. We went down to the convention center with our friends the Farr's (Brad and Shanell). We saw some pretty cool cars and some we want to buy, one day in about 500 years. ha, ha. Some of the pictures we took just for you Dad...

... like this jeep on the rotating platform
... and this racecar. I kinda felt like I was in a boomerang. I almost didn't fit in that thing between the bars.
Here is Clayton's car. Only the price of a small house.

Here's the hummer for you Chris, this'll be your next Christmas present
Of course we had to hit the SAAB section
And I don't really know what this one is but I'm sure Clayton could tell you.
Here's Brad and Shanell in front of a really cool truck.


2 comments:

Lyndee said...

Cool cars!

Shanell Farr said...

that was a fun night! i just wish i could have sat in one of the really expensive ones!! i guess we'll have to get an invite somehow for next time!