Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Hula Hoop

Ok, so this is the heaviest thickest hula hoop I have ever seen. Supposedly, it is supposed to "trim your waistline." It has grooves along the inside and I think it has actually bruised my rib cage and hip bones, but it sure is fun.
Tess had never tried it before and she was the pro, Vicky had been practicing the night before...
And then I was absolutely horrible, I had to jump back and forth just to keep the darn thing up. Oh, well, I get better each time.

2 comments:

Rachelle Carling said...

You seriously make me laugh... my gut hurts! You're hula hooping makes me totally remember how much fun you are. You're hilarious! Keep blogging.

Anonymous said...

No wonder your ribs are bruised and etc.! With all that jumping around, I am surprised you didn't get whiplash!!