Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sunday trip to the tide pools

So it's a really weird picture of me but oh well.



You can't really tell in the picture but the sign says private property, keep out. Ha!

Cody introduced us to the sea cucumber.



Then the sea aneminy? Ok so I have no idea how to spell it. But is was cool.



Don't askThen we both got in some fun photos (I just looked at this after I published it and the pictures look pathetic, so one day you'll have to see them larger and in full color like they look on my computer screen.




Of course we took more but I highly doubt everyone wants to see all of them. Maybe if you come visit us.

5 comments:

Lyndee said...

Way fun! why can't I have california weather here? You have to take us there now!

Lyndee said...

p.s. I like your pictures!

Rachelle Carling said...

What the heck... I am so stinkin' jealous because of the perfect weather. Kody and I really do need to come and visit you! We are headed to Disneyland in March. Are you guys close at all? (Yes, I'm a little blonde;))

Oh! I got your text but my phone died and I have been wondering all about it. Call me or somethin' Love and miss ya tons!

Crescent said...

Okay so I hadn't checked your blog in a little while and then I do and there is like 3 new posts!! I need to catch up! And all I can say about your beautiful beach and sun pictures is JEALOUS.

Shanell Farr said...

man... looks like the non-baby members of the clan have had a lot of fun lately! Hopefully we'll be up and at it again soon!