Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Random

Here are some funny little pictures of Anna over the last two weeks

She had just eaten in that last one if you can't tell. And this one is a little blurry but she was smiling and it was too cute.
She is such a stoic child. She will hold still for the longest periods of time. Sometimes we have to poke her to make sure she is still alive. She sat in her Bumbo like this forever and just kept making me laugh.
We went to Orange County to visit Mary and Scott the other night and Travis wanted to hold Baby Anna. I think she might be as big as him.
We went to pool day again with some other girls in the ward and Anna actually got in this time. No she actually isn't crying. She was just squinting from the sun. I can't say she loved the cold water but she didn't hate it either which is a good thing.

3 comments:

Lyndee said...

I like the swimming picture!! It's funny! and I think I need a bumbo but I guess he better learn to hold his head up first :)

Pat & Donna said...

so dang cute! so very very dang cute!

Unknown said...

I love the rolls that are starting to show up!! And her in the bumbo is so funny! She is totally chill.