Sunday, July 25, 2010

Birthday Party #1

We were with all the fam in Cedar City for the 4th of July so Grandma Clark bought a cake and had a little party for her there so we could celebrate with everyone. We put her in her high chair to start out, and somehow I think she new something great was coming her way
A little hesitant at first
Not so hesitant
Delicious
The finished product.....a very happy Anna and one disgusting bathtub
All cleaned up and ready for the presents

Thank you Grandma!!!

3 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

I seriously HOPE that ruthie attacks her cake like that, i love when kids do that! my whole fam cant get over how gorgeous she is, cant believe she is one!!!

Crescent said...

She is so cute! I seriously can't get over her chubby cheeks..so kissable! I've been meaning to drop you a line forever!! Why can I not seem to remember these things? Maybe chasing two kids around? I don't know...anyway, yes, so crazy that we only have one year left. It has seriously flown by so fast. Do you guys have any idea where you are going after?

Lyndee said...

those are some awesome cake face shots!! and I think she looks like you a lot in the second to last picture :)