Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sweet

How can I not be in love with this face?
She got a jumperoo to help strengthen her legs and I must say it has made a huge difference and she loves it. She stays in it a long time without whining and even puts herself to sleep.
This is her hair just about every time she wakes up, so I either leave it as is, or have to do it four times a day. Love her hair!


This is Anna's Christmas present from Grandma and Grandpa Clark. I finally ordered it and she loves it!! Thank you!
Ummm, yes, my child is in a box
First licorice. Yum!

7 comments:

Lyndee said...

Boxes are more fun anyway! :) and her hair is getting long, it's cute! :)

The Hyde Life said...

I LOVE HER CUTE HAIR.. AND HER SWEET LITTLE FACE! SHE IS A DOLL!!!!! I am sad I missed you guys this weekend!

Megan and Mike said...

we have the same highchair! great minds think alike... :) me and my sister can not get over how darling her lil face is... she is so pretty

Beth said...

I love her! She is so dang cute.

Aubrey said...

Ah she's so cute. And don't worry, there will be plenty more boxes and plenty more pictures of your child in boxes. There is just something so fun about boxes, and if you ever get down and play with your kid in the box (if it's big enough) you suddenly remember how fun boxes really are.

Sue said...

Love the box! Love the jumper! Love, love, love the hair!!! LOVE the face! What a cute girl you have!

Anonymous said...

AWW I THINK YOUR LITTLE ONE IS SO CUTE! I JUST WANT TO HOLD HER...