Sunday, July 25, 2010

Anna turns 1!


This is Anna's cake. Yes, I made it, yes I made the frosting, and yes, I think I'm amazing now. Haha just kidding but I haven't done any art projects since maybe before high school? So it took me quite a while and several phone calls but I was so proud of myself when I was done that it was worth all the effort and all the time. So if you think it's crappy just lie and say it's amazing Lol. (P.S. It's supposed to be the Baby Einstein caterpillar if you can't tell)
Only the biggest pizza ever
Sorry everyone I didn't get a group picture and I totally should have. Thanks for coming!
Mmmmm....let me have it
I think I kinda like it
Oh boy this is fun
Satisfaction


Presents! Thanks everyone! She loves them all.

What a goofy thing she is

Mary and family all together to support Anna on her big day. She is watching the TV mind you, just like dear old Daddio :)

The end of such a happy day. This face just reflects the whole day for us.
Happy Birthday Anna, we love you!

13 comments:

Lyndee said...

that cake looks awesome!! you did great and she is soooo cute!! Happy Birthday anna!! :)

Reagan Family said...

Cute cake and I am not lying. I can't believe she is one! What a cute birthday girl. Happy Birthday Anna!!

Sue said...

Love it! You did an amazing job. And she looks so happy! I'm glad you had so much fun
! I'll talk to you when I get back from camp!!!!
Love ya!

Cassandra said...

The caterpillar cupcake cake looked AMAZING!!! It looks like Anna really enjoyed it. :) Wish we could have stayed longer!

Aubrey said...

Aww, Happy Birthday. And I'm super impressed with the cake. It looks so cute (and bright and happy).

The Hughes' said...

How fun! Glad she had a great first birthday! And yes your cake looks great for real! Don't worry! I love it!

jordan said...

It turned out just perfectly. And it looks like she enjoyed every bite. Good job Hailey!!

Murdocks said...

Such cute pictures Hailey! The cupcakes were so cute and delicious. The party was so fun! Anna is so cute and we just love her. Thanks for having us!

sharon said...

Wow I can't believe Anna is already one. my how time flies. She is such a cutie and getting so big, pretty soon she will be walking and getting into everything.

Irka and Andre said...

A very happy birthday - or herzlichen Glückwunsch- from Germany to Anna!
Looks like she had a great day...and just if you wonder, I spied your blog via Melanie :-)
Hope you're doing good...the pictures look like it!

Beth said...

We love you Anna! Happy Birthday!

Pat & Donna said...

great cake! Stealing the idea BTW....... she has grown up so much! a year already???
love that your loving the mom thing, wow time does go ever so quickly........!
donna

Luke and Kristin Rudelich said...

That was so much fun!!! Little miss anna. She was so dang cute with the cupcakes. Love her!