Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Random

Here's a picture of us from the beach about a month ago. Who knows what's going on with my eyes. But there was literally no sun that day and it was the only day that Anna got a sunburn. Barely but it was there, and she was under the umbrella the whole time too. Weird.
I kept her on the blanket and she repeatedly rolled herself just onto the sand and then stayed there to play with her beads that she so loves.

Anna had a doctor's visit where the office insisted that she have this funny gown on even though there was really no purpose for it. It was so cute it made me laugh and I had to take pictures.

This is the new lake in Cedar City. Love it!

3 comments:

Lyndee said...

that picture of her laying with her face in the sand is funny!! and we need to meet up in cedar and go swimming! :)

Aubrey said...

That hospital gown would make me laugh too. And I love the picture of her in the sand.

Murdocks said...

I love little Anna! I especially love the first little pic in her hat and sunglasses at the beach. So cute! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!