Sunday, August 22, 2010

Random catch up again

Above is after eating her seasoned carrots. She loves any kind of carrots, hopefully that will prevent her from being a foureyes like her parents.
Below is my friend Anjuli's baby Cardon. They were staring at each other and it was really cute. Sometimes we have sewing days and I love it!
This is the PB&J that she attacked more than ate. Then she drooled it all back out and it was disgusting but funny
Here's a picture of the EEG. It was sad a little bit but cute at the same time.
Here is the nightgown I wore when I was her age. So cute!
Playing with Dad's face. What could be more exciting?

2 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

anna is the cutest lil thing ever, she is so dang pretty! she is getting so big!!!!

Lyndee said...

that is sad but cute! and I love the night gown :)