Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

We started out our day with a little fun at the church where some girls threw a little party for their kids. Anna and I joined for a few minutes and had fun.


Then when Clayton came home he brought us this!! My favorite flowers in my favorite colors.
Then we joined our neighbors for a fun relaxed dinner
This is why I love him


Anna is starting to use this almost on her own. We are so happy and excited!
Oh the boys
How could not call it an excellent day when it ends with this? Thanks guys
Happy Valentine's Day everyone, hope yours was great too

4 comments:

Lyndee said...

fun!! and your outfit is seriously awesome!! and I love your flowers :)

Aubrey said...

That dessert looks so good. And I was thinking the same thing about your outfit, cute, cute. Looks like you had a fun Valentine's Day.

Sue said...

I love your blog! Thanks so much for keeping me updated on all your fun activities. Love the yacht post too! Anna is still amazingly cute!!!!!!

Sue said...

p.s. I have the picture of Anna "pointing" to the flowers as my wallpaper now! I love it! Miss you!!!