Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Idaho Trip - Day 2

Cooking breakfast


Family ride



Anna rode between us on the 4-wheeler and she slept the whole time

I got a little too nervous going up the trail and my dad was kind enough to rescue us and drive it up the hard part while I walked.  (This was after the hard part, just for clarification, since I know it looks mostly flat.)


We made it to the top!  This was the view.  Absolutely gorgeous


There was still some snow up there so we played in it.  It was nice and warm up there so the snow felt nice and cooled us down a bit.


Anna wasn't quite sure what it was



Family photo opp

The view


Hanging out at the top.  We packed a lunch and had a picnic before heading down again.








This is me walking back down the hard part.  Right behind this camera man is a very tricky cliff made of awkward rocks.

Lyndee's kid was asleep too, I don't know how she rides with one arm.

Also, she had an awesome dirt-filled mullet.


Back at the lake









Warriors (the brave ones who all jumped off the dock and rode on the log


We finished off the day by driving down to the valley and getting square ice cream cones, a family tradition.



This store has been the source of a lot of fun family conversations, not approved of by my mother.  I was sad to see that it was no longer in business.

No comments: