Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Catch up as opposed to ketchup

My brother Jarek is living out here for the summer so we took a Sunday visit over to his house.
When Clayton was growing up they had a foreign exchange student from the Czech Republic and he was in town a couple weeks ago with his wife. So we all gathered together and I got to meet them too. They were so sweet! Hopefully we'll get to see them again soon.
Pool Party
Clayton was teaching Anna how to float
This is at the San Diego temple. One of Clayton's cousins was getting married
And of course there was the Ayuda dinner where I got to see more pictures of the trips and a farewell to the graduating seniors. This is Clayton with Dr. Machbel

3 comments:

Sue said...

Boy, you have been a busy girl!! I don't see a picture of J or his friends though...

Anonymous said...

I know one of jereks friends that live with him.. so funny to see him all grown up and playing with the big boys now!

Lyndee said...

what a good floater! :)