Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Yosemite trip

Ok so I'm posting a little bit behind but I'll try to catch up. Here are the pictures from our Yosemite trip in April. During Clayton's spring break we stayed in a cabin with some friends for almost a week and had a great time. Here are the pictures of the way home.
We saw orchard after orchard, the raisin places and all sorts of fruit plantations if you know what I mean. It unfortunately was really hot. Our air conditioning was broken and I thought I was going to die. But don't worry. It's fixed now. Yay! Thanks Dad!
We stopped at the Fresno temple and Anna was loving the flowers.


Anna and Hadley getting the wiggles out. Thanks Hadley, my finger was too big to get that one. Haha.
California poppies. The drive was beautiful! But the pictures don't really show that very well.

1 comment:

Lyndee said...

someone needs to teach that baby the rules! You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't pick your friend's nose! :)