Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Girl's Hike

We hiked up one of the Cottonwood Canyons to explore a hike for my Mom's young womens group, then we went a little further and had a great time.

The river was raging from all the melting snow and I heard it caused a few troubles a week later, like wiping out people's property and other damage. Crazy, but it was fun while we were there.
Anna was sick so she slept the entire day, and I'm not kidding at all, the entire day. Poor little thing. (Not the greatest pictures of me either but oh well)
Love the cousins!!!

We stopped at an old mill to check it out but there was no bridge to get across so we had to just observe from a distance. It was really cool.


2 comments:

Lyndee said...

Fun pictures! I like the one of Jaxon the best :)

Sue said...

Thanks for recording my life for me!!! I love Jaxon's "Hiking Face"! Too cute. I love all those pictures! Thansk again! It was sure fun!!!