Thursday, June 17, 2010

Salt Lake (cont.)

My amazing Dad!!!! I could never say thank you enough. But thanks a billion Dad!
Dropping "helicopters" off the porch
Make-shift slip-and-slide. So much fun!

Ummm, so I rotated this picture and it uploaded unrotated. Oh well, turn your head sideways
Yes I did try it and I must admit it was mighty fun even though I look really weird
"How about we play wheelbarrow?"
Happy little guy
Anna was sick but she was still very sweet
AB RIPPER and I just want to let you all know that according to my brother I am now classified as "Bad-A" because I did the whole thing
Funny uncle
"Good bye! We'll miss you!"

6 comments:

Lyndee said...

fun! I forgot I had slip and slide pics on that other camera, I will have to load those tomorrow :) and good job on the abb ripper :)

Murdocks said...

Looks like you had a great time! Your little nephews are cute and of coarse Anna is adorable! Love you guys!

Aubrey said...

Your little girl is so beautiful. I hate when blogger doesn't upload pictures correctly.

Sue said...

What a great photo journal of your trip! Glad you came!!! We miss you!!!!!!

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pat & Donna said...

SO FUN! and as for your dad, love it! It's a view I see every time I pass your Utah home after dark...... man under hood, in the hood......... your little girl is adorable!