Friday, June 25, 2010

Congratulations Keyan!

My brother graduated from High School this last month and Anna and I made the journey up to Salt Lake to watch the joyous occasion. What a great kid! I was so proud of him.
Anna and Grandpa waiting for it to start

This is in the car on the way there. Keyan was putting his lip gloss on her too and she was loving it.
900 and something graduates
Cheese face


Cousins :)
She was so proud to sit there all by herself. She had been getting restless and then was so happy to be free and have her own seat.
Keyan showing off his adorable niece and nephew to all his co-graduates
"I love it!"
"I want some too!"
Congratulations Keyan! We are all so proud of you!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Awesoome pictures! I love the lemon wedges too. They MUSY be cousins to like that stuff! eeewww!